opinion briefs on this topic
In a seemingly heretical act, Apple's other Steve confesses his admiration for the enemy
In Forbes, Rob Siltanen, one of men who worked on the Apple's landmark 1997 ad campaign, details how it all came to be
Hackers found that Siri — Apple's new voice-controlled personal assistant — works on the old iPhone 4, which doesn't mean it'll be available
Apple's new smartphone initially elicited a ho-hum reaction, but now customers can't wait to get their hands on it. What happened?
Apple fans race to get their hands on the new smartphone — even after many critics greeted it with disappointment
Apple unveils its latest gadget on Tuesday amid reports that Sprint will buy 30.5 million iPhones over the next four years — whether it sells them or not
CEO Tim Cooke is set to unveil the hotly anticipated next-generation iPhone on October 4. What can we expect?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week