In a seemingly heretical act, Apple's other Steve confesses his admiration for the enemy
In Forbes, Rob Siltanen, one of men who worked on the Apple's landmark 1997 ad campaign, details how it all came to be
Hackers found that Siri — Apple's new voice-controlled personal assistant — works on the old iPhone 4, which doesn't mean it'll be available
Apple's new smartphone initially elicited a ho-hum reaction, but now customers can't wait to get their hands on it. What happened?
Apple fans race to get their hands on the new smartphone — even after many critics greeted it with disappointment
Apple unveils its latest gadget on Tuesday amid reports that Sprint will buy 30.5 million iPhones over the next four years — whether it sells them or not
CEO Tim Cooke is set to unveil the hotly anticipated next-generation iPhone on October 4. What can we expect?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week