In a seemingly heretical act, Apple's other Steve confesses his admiration for the enemy
In Forbes, Rob Siltanen, one of men who worked on the Apple's landmark 1997 ad campaign, details how it all came to be
Hackers found that Siri — Apple's new voice-controlled personal assistant — works on the old iPhone 4, which doesn't mean it'll be available
Apple's new smartphone initially elicited a ho-hum reaction, but now customers can't wait to get their hands on it. What happened?
Apple fans race to get their hands on the new smartphone — even after many critics greeted it with disappointment
Apple unveils its latest gadget on Tuesday amid reports that Sprint will buy 30.5 million iPhones over the next four years — whether it sells them or not
CEO Tim Cooke is set to unveil the hotly anticipated next-generation iPhone on October 4. What can we expect?
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week