In a seemingly heretical act, Apple's other Steve confesses his admiration for the enemy
In Forbes, Rob Siltanen, one of men who worked on the Apple's landmark 1997 ad campaign, details how it all came to be
Hackers found that Siri — Apple's new voice-controlled personal assistant — works on the old iPhone 4, which doesn't mean it'll be available
Apple's new smartphone initially elicited a ho-hum reaction, but now customers can't wait to get their hands on it. What happened?
Apple fans race to get their hands on the new smartphone — even after many critics greeted it with disappointment
Apple unveils its latest gadget on Tuesday amid reports that Sprint will buy 30.5 million iPhones over the next four years — whether it sells them or not
CEO Tim Cooke is set to unveil the hotly anticipated next-generation iPhone on October 4. What can we expect?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
When Americans banned Christmas
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week