An Apple employee reportedly leaves a valuable prototype in a bar, though skeptics suspect it's all just a cheap publicity ploy
For parents torn between "Jaden" and "Caden," this iPhone app is a stress-reducing miracle. Others deride it as pathetic
Some say smartphones that track users' locations pose an Orwellian danger to privacy
Verizon iPhone customers report far fewer dropped calls than their AT&T counterparts. So was AT&T to blame for Apple's "Antennagate" last year?
Say goodbye to the morning-after shame that comes from drunk-tweeting your ex. A new iPhone app promises to erase all your social media goofs
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week