An Apple employee reportedly leaves a valuable prototype in a bar, though skeptics suspect it's all just a cheap publicity ploy
For parents torn between "Jaden" and "Caden," this iPhone app is a stress-reducing miracle. Others deride it as pathetic
Some say smartphones that track users' locations pose an Orwellian danger to privacy
Verizon iPhone customers report far fewer dropped calls than their AT&T counterparts. So was AT&T to blame for Apple's "Antennagate" last year?
Say goodbye to the morning-after shame that comes from drunk-tweeting your ex. A new iPhone app promises to erase all your social media goofs
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week