opinion briefs on this topic
An Apple employee reportedly leaves a valuable prototype in a bar, though skeptics suspect it's all just a cheap publicity ploy
For parents torn between "Jaden" and "Caden," this iPhone app is a stress-reducing miracle. Others deride it as pathetic
Some say smartphones that track users' locations pose an Orwellian danger to privacy
Verizon iPhone customers report far fewer dropped calls than their AT&T counterparts. So was AT&T to blame for Apple's "Antennagate" last year?
Say goodbye to the morning-after shame that comes from drunk-tweeting your ex. A new iPhone app promises to erase all your social media goofs
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
Subscribe to the Week