opinion briefs on this topic
An Apple employee reportedly leaves a valuable prototype in a bar, though skeptics suspect it's all just a cheap publicity ploy
For parents torn between "Jaden" and "Caden," this iPhone app is a stress-reducing miracle. Others deride it as pathetic
Some say smartphones that track users' locations pose an Orwellian danger to privacy
Verizon iPhone customers report far fewer dropped calls than their AT&T counterparts. So was AT&T to blame for Apple's "Antennagate" last year?
Say goodbye to the morning-after shame that comes from drunk-tweeting your ex. A new iPhone app promises to erase all your social media goofs
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- How to flirt, according to science
Subscribe to the Week