opinion briefs on this topic
An Apple employee reportedly leaves a valuable prototype in a bar, though skeptics suspect it's all just a cheap publicity ploy
For parents torn between "Jaden" and "Caden," this iPhone app is a stress-reducing miracle. Others deride it as pathetic
Some say smartphones that track users' locations pose an Orwellian danger to privacy
Verizon iPhone customers report far fewer dropped calls than their AT&T counterparts. So was AT&T to blame for Apple's "Antennagate" last year?
Say goodbye to the morning-after shame that comes from drunk-tweeting your ex. A new iPhone app promises to erase all your social media goofs
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- The indignity of canine bath time
Subscribe to the Week