opinion briefs on this topic
An Apple employee reportedly leaves a valuable prototype in a bar, though skeptics suspect it's all just a cheap publicity ploy
For parents torn between "Jaden" and "Caden," this iPhone app is a stress-reducing miracle. Others deride it as pathetic
Some say smartphones that track users' locations pose an Orwellian danger to privacy
Verizon iPhone customers report far fewer dropped calls than their AT&T counterparts. So was AT&T to blame for Apple's "Antennagate" last year?
Say goodbye to the morning-after shame that comes from drunk-tweeting your ex. A new iPhone app promises to erase all your social media goofs
- 10 things you need to know today: June 19, 2013
- The culture war is over, and conservatives lost
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Has Snowden crossed a red line?
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- The House's cold war over the IRS scandal just turned hot
- How typeface influences the way we read and think
- Michael Hastings, remembered
- WATCH: John Oliver tackles the politics of immigration reform
- 72 years together: The couple who died holding hands