Reports of a Verizon-Google tablet computer to rival iPad could anger Apple. That might be bad news for iPhone users unhappy with their current carrier, AT&T
Take our reader poll: Who's to blame in the case that's pitting Apple against bloggers who may have obtained an iPhone 4G prototype illegally?
Gadget site Gizmodo could land in hot water after purchasing an allegedly "stolen" iPhone prototype and publishing pictures of it
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week