Reports of a Verizon-Google tablet computer to rival iPad could anger Apple. That might be bad news for iPhone users unhappy with their current carrier, AT&T
Take our reader poll: Who's to blame in the case that's pitting Apple against bloggers who may have obtained an iPhone 4G prototype illegally?
Gadget site Gizmodo could land in hot water after purchasing an allegedly "stolen" iPhone prototype and publishing pictures of it
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week