A new report puts the blame for a rash of cyber-attacks on critical U.S. infrastructure at the feet of a shadowy unit of China's army
A new rule that requires internet users to give their real names to service providers, has many concerned about an even tighter crackdown on free speech
The North Korean dictator wins the satirical paper's dubious distinction... but not everyone was in on the joke
Beijing is initiating a once-in-a-decade transfer of power to a new generation of top officials. But will anything really change?
The animated film studio that created Shrek and Kung Fu Panda has big plans to make its mark in China, which has the world's second biggest cinema audience
The people of Hong Kong gave a raucous and not-so-friendly welcome to their new leader at his inauguration. Will the fervor spread to the mainland?
With the addition of AMC's 5,000 screens, Dalian Wanda Group is now the world's largest theater operator. But was this really a smart acquisition?
After a tense showdown between the U.S. and China, a blind activist waits to see whether Beijing will honor an agreement to let him study in the U.S.
American diplomats are reportedly hiding Chen Guangcheng, a blind activist who escaped house arrest — a move that some worry will harm U.S.-China ties
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week