Need more evidence that China has its blinker on to pass us? Beijing and Shanghai now buy more Rolls-Royces than Beverly Hills and London
A Chinese construction company just built a super-sturdy, super-efficient hotel — and it did so super cheaply and super fast. Is this the future of skyscrapers?
President Obama renews America's focus on the Asia-Pacific region by promising to send hundreds of Marines Down Under. How will China react?
As dog ownership increases in China, many view the annual dog-eating festival as cruel and unusual
While America spends time and money on Iraq and Afghanistan, China is working to kick the U.S. out of Asia, says Aaron Friedberg in The New York Times
Beijing, which holds a fortune in U.S. Treasury bonds and dollars, demands that Washington get its finances straight. Should we be worried?
Apparently, a massive talent pool, huge interest in basketball, and an intense state-run athletics program aren't enough
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How to make corn dogs
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week