A global trade showdown may be brewing, and pundits debate whether America should be taking the fight to China
At long last, China is allowing the yuan to trade more flexibly against the dollar. Does this mean good things for America's economy?
Why the U.S. wants China to let its currency rise in value, and why Beijing has been reluctant to do it
After years of gender-based abortions, China is facing a huge surplus of young men. Will that mean more crime, more homosexuality — or even a war to weed out weaker males?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
Subscribe to the Week