A global trade showdown may be brewing, and pundits debate whether America should be taking the fight to China
At long last, China is allowing the yuan to trade more flexibly against the dollar. Does this mean good things for America's economy?
Why the U.S. wants China to let its currency rise in value, and why Beijing has been reluctant to do it
After years of gender-based abortions, China is facing a huge surplus of young men. Will that mean more crime, more homosexuality — or even a war to weed out weaker males?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week