opinion briefs on this topic
Who knew the National Football League was such an untapped resource for ballet recruits?
It's cold in New Jersey — maybe too cold for a live musical performance
From Amy Poehler hilariously chatting up a Best Buy employee to PSY confoundingly dancing with pistachio nuts — your comprehensive guide to Sunday's big ads
Millions of Americans are hungover today. Why don't we spare them the indignity of calling in "sick" and all just take a day to recover?
Who blacked-out half the lights in the Superdome on Sunday evening? 49ers fans? Voodoo priests? A Harbaugh brother?
Both dazzlingly good quarterbacks took the NFL by storm when the starters in front of them went down the injury. And that's just the beginning
Buzz about these highly scrutinized commercials has begun. Get a preview of what's to come on Sunday in between the football action
Once upon a time, John Elway, Dan Marino, and Tom Brady were MLB prospects
UCLA researchers say they can now use PET scans to identify brain damage in players while they're still alive
Taxpayers are paying hundreds of millions of dollars to keep the Bills in Buffalo. And within the decade, they'll probably have to pony up again
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
Subscribe to the Week