Who knew the National Football League was such an untapped resource for ballet recruits?
It's cold in New Jersey — maybe too cold for a live musical performance
From Amy Poehler hilariously chatting up a Best Buy employee to PSY confoundingly dancing with pistachio nuts — your comprehensive guide to Sunday's big ads
Millions of Americans are hungover today. Why don't we spare them the indignity of calling in "sick" and all just take a day to recover?
Who blacked-out half the lights in the Superdome on Sunday evening? 49ers fans? Voodoo priests? A Harbaugh brother?
Both dazzlingly good quarterbacks took the NFL by storm when the starters in front of them went down the injury. And that's just the beginning
Buzz about these highly scrutinized commercials has begun. Get a preview of what's to come on Sunday in between the football action
Once upon a time, John Elway, Dan Marino, and Tom Brady were MLB prospects
UCLA researchers say they can now use PET scans to identify brain damage in players while they're still alive
Taxpayers are paying hundreds of millions of dollars to keep the Bills in Buffalo. And within the decade, they'll probably have to pony up again
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- How to make classic pulled pork
Subscribe to the Week