Chicago Bears star receiver Brandon Marshall tickled the sports world by claiming some players use Viagra to "get an edge." Would that really work?
Alex Smith was on a roll. Then he got a concussion, missed a game, lost his job, and got semi-humiliated by his coach
Millions of turkey-stuffed Americans are sure to gorge on Thursday's slate of three football games. How did the NFL's Turkey Day tradition begin?
Presidential election? What presidential election? What Washingtonians are really buzzing about is the Redskins' electrifying rookie QB
The "Single Ladies" diva will reportedly be the star of the show in New Orleans on Feb. 3
The star quarterback acknowledges that he owns a dog — three years after he got out of prison for participating in a brutal dog-fighting ring
A new report accuses the league of pocketing most of the money it makes off the movement's signature pink merchandise. Nonsense, says the NFL
In the wake of a dubious call that changed a game's outcome, the NFL is reportedly striking a deal with its locked-out referees — but is the damage already done?
Another bad call by replacement refs decides a close game between the Seahawks and Packers, causing fans nationwide to beg for the real refs to return
After a seven-month hiatus, millions of Americans are ready for some football. But an ongoing health crisis threatens to stain the upcoming NFL season
No. 18 stepped onto the field for the first time wearing Bronco orange, completing four of seven passes for 44 yards. But does he still have the chops to be NFL elite?
In a profane audio clip, the former New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator offers players a bounty for injuring their rivals — and it could end his career
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
Subscribe to the Week