The sportswear giant unveils its take on football gear for the 2012 season. But some fans are griping that the much-hyped line is the same old, same old
After winning the Peyton Manning sweepstakes, the Denver Broncos ship the newly redundant Tebow to the Big Apple. But what does New York want with him?
The future Hall of Famer is reportedly in final negotiations for a five-year contract in the Mile High City. What about poor Tim Tebow?
The four-time MVP is parting ways with the Indianapolis Colts. Will he wind up in Miami, New York, or somewhere else?
Mrs. Tom Brady lambasts her superstar husband's butter-fingered teammates in the aftermath of the Patriots' epic Super Bowl loss to the Giants
Did your friends talk over all the good commercials during Sunday's big game? Catch up on the top ads that have fans and critics buzzing
The Patriots were allegedly planning to pay sex offender Gary Glitter royalties every time they scored a touchdown and played his song. Then a backlash erupted...
The president bums out sports fans by shirking his duties as prognosticator-in-chief for this year's Giants-Patriots showdown
Tom Brady is itching for revenge four years after Eli Manning beat him in a dramatic championship game. Here, 4 reasons to tune in for the rematch
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
Subscribe to the Week