The sportswear giant unveils its take on football gear for the 2012 season. But some fans are griping that the much-hyped line is the same old, same old
After winning the Peyton Manning sweepstakes, the Denver Broncos ship the newly redundant Tebow to the Big Apple. But what does New York want with him?
The future Hall of Famer is reportedly in final negotiations for a five-year contract in the Mile High City. What about poor Tim Tebow?
The four-time MVP is parting ways with the Indianapolis Colts. Will he wind up in Miami, New York, or somewhere else?
Mrs. Tom Brady lambasts her superstar husband's butter-fingered teammates in the aftermath of the Patriots' epic Super Bowl loss to the Giants
Did your friends talk over all the good commercials during Sunday's big game? Catch up on the top ads that have fans and critics buzzing
The Patriots were allegedly planning to pay sex offender Gary Glitter royalties every time they scored a touchdown and played his song. Then a backlash erupted...
The president bums out sports fans by shirking his duties as prognosticator-in-chief for this year's Giants-Patriots showdown
Tom Brady is itching for revenge four years after Eli Manning beat him in a dramatic championship game. Here, 4 reasons to tune in for the rematch
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week