The sportswear giant unveils its take on football gear for the 2012 season. But some fans are griping that the much-hyped line is the same old, same old
After winning the Peyton Manning sweepstakes, the Denver Broncos ship the newly redundant Tebow to the Big Apple. But what does New York want with him?
The future Hall of Famer is reportedly in final negotiations for a five-year contract in the Mile High City. What about poor Tim Tebow?
The four-time MVP is parting ways with the Indianapolis Colts. Will he wind up in Miami, New York, or somewhere else?
Mrs. Tom Brady lambasts her superstar husband's butter-fingered teammates in the aftermath of the Patriots' epic Super Bowl loss to the Giants
Did your friends talk over all the good commercials during Sunday's big game? Catch up on the top ads that have fans and critics buzzing
The Patriots were allegedly planning to pay sex offender Gary Glitter royalties every time they scored a touchdown and played his song. Then a backlash erupted...
The president bums out sports fans by shirking his duties as prognosticator-in-chief for this year's Giants-Patriots showdown
Tom Brady is itching for revenge four years after Eli Manning beat him in a dramatic championship game. Here, 4 reasons to tune in for the rematch
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
Subscribe to the Week