The Parks and Recreation star claims to hear from his "people" that the NFL star is quitting, igniting a media firestorm and a panicked hunt for the truth
Dozens of companies have shelled out a record $3.5 million each for 30-second ad spots during the upcoming big game. Is that actually a bargain?
The New Orleans Saints quarterback broke Dan Marino's record for the most passing yards in a season — but not without stirring up controversy
Sidelined by neck surgery, the Indianapolis Colts quarterback won't start this week's season opener — the first game he's missed since 1998
The traditional summer exhibition between the two Bay Area squads is discontinued following shootings at this year's gridiron battle
After 16 years, La La Land may finally be ready for some football. All it needs now is a team
The former star wide receiver is looking for work, after 20 months in the slammer. His agent insists Burress is a "top free agent," but will any teams agree?
In the latest version of "Madden NFL," football players who take one violent hit too many will be benched... just like in real life
Contract talks are kaput. The 2011 season is in jeopardy. Is this the players' fault, or the owners'?
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week