The Parks and Recreation star claims to hear from his "people" that the NFL star is quitting, igniting a media firestorm and a panicked hunt for the truth
Dozens of companies have shelled out a record $3.5 million each for 30-second ad spots during the upcoming big game. Is that actually a bargain?
The New Orleans Saints quarterback broke Dan Marino's record for the most passing yards in a season — but not without stirring up controversy
Sidelined by neck surgery, the Indianapolis Colts quarterback won't start this week's season opener — the first game he's missed since 1998
The traditional summer exhibition between the two Bay Area squads is discontinued following shootings at this year's gridiron battle
After 16 years, La La Land may finally be ready for some football. All it needs now is a team
The former star wide receiver is looking for work, after 20 months in the slammer. His agent insists Burress is a "top free agent," but will any teams agree?
In the latest version of "Madden NFL," football players who take one violent hit too many will be benched... just like in real life
Contract talks are kaput. The 2011 season is in jeopardy. Is this the players' fault, or the owners'?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
Subscribe to the Week