The aggressively soulful singer messed up the lyrics to "The Star-Spangled Banner." Epic blunder or no big deal?
"Black and Yellow" or "Green and Yellow"? Never mind the Packers-Steelers game on Sunday — which team's rap anthem comes out on top?
In the run-up to the Super Bowl, here's what people are talking about (other than the game, of course)
A new study suggests that a painful loss on Super Bowl Sunday may be (very) bad for your health
A car dealer was fired for proudly supporting the wrong football team. Was his dismissal justified?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
Subscribe to the Week