The aggressively soulful singer messed up the lyrics to "The Star-Spangled Banner." Epic blunder or no big deal?
"Black and Yellow" or "Green and Yellow"? Never mind the Packers-Steelers game on Sunday — which team's rap anthem comes out on top?
In the run-up to the Super Bowl, here's what people are talking about (other than the game, of course)
A new study suggests that a painful loss on Super Bowl Sunday may be (very) bad for your health
A car dealer was fired for proudly supporting the wrong football team. Was his dismissal justified?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- How to save Meet the Press
Subscribe to the Week