The aggressively soulful singer messed up the lyrics to "The Star-Spangled Banner." Epic blunder or no big deal?
"Black and Yellow" or "Green and Yellow"? Never mind the Packers-Steelers game on Sunday — which team's rap anthem comes out on top?
In the run-up to the Super Bowl, here's what people are talking about (other than the game, of course)
A new study suggests that a painful loss on Super Bowl Sunday may be (very) bad for your health
A car dealer was fired for proudly supporting the wrong football team. Was his dismissal justified?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
Subscribe to the Week