opinion briefs on this topic
The show's saccharine version of Sir Mix-A-Lot's hit sounds awfully familiar. And Coulton is fighting back
After a third season that repulsed critics and lost millions of viewers, Glee tries to woo back exasperated fans with a cast shake-up and a split storyline
Ever since those final notes of "Don't Stop Believing" in the Glee pilot, rival networks have tried repeatedly to replicate the show's success. Most have failed
New Directions pays homage to the King of Pop, and critics seize the opportunity to quote one of the episode's many Jackson songs: It was "Bad"
A witty, energetic, and focused kick-off to season three encourages critics who'd lamented that the hit Fox series had lost its mojo
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- Today in history: The birth of the federal income tax
Subscribe to the Week