opinion briefs on this topic
The show's saccharine version of Sir Mix-A-Lot's hit sounds awfully familiar. And Coulton is fighting back
After a third season that repulsed critics and lost millions of viewers, Glee tries to woo back exasperated fans with a cast shake-up and a split storyline
Ever since those final notes of "Don't Stop Believing" in the Glee pilot, rival networks have tried repeatedly to replicate the show's success. Most have failed
New Directions pays homage to the King of Pop, and critics seize the opportunity to quote one of the episode's many Jackson songs: It was "Bad"
A witty, energetic, and focused kick-off to season three encourages critics who'd lamented that the hit Fox series had lost its mojo
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why you're probably drinking your beer all wrong
Subscribe to the Week