The show's saccharine version of Sir Mix-A-Lot's hit sounds awfully familiar. And Coulton is fighting back
After a third season that repulsed critics and lost millions of viewers, Glee tries to woo back exasperated fans with a cast shake-up and a split storyline
Ever since those final notes of "Don't Stop Believing" in the Glee pilot, rival networks have tried repeatedly to replicate the show's success. Most have failed
New Directions pays homage to the King of Pop, and critics seize the opportunity to quote one of the episode's many Jackson songs: It was "Bad"
A witty, energetic, and focused kick-off to season three encourages critics who'd lamented that the hit Fox series had lost its mojo
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
Subscribe to the Week