The show's saccharine version of Sir Mix-A-Lot's hit sounds awfully familiar. And Coulton is fighting back
After a third season that repulsed critics and lost millions of viewers, Glee tries to woo back exasperated fans with a cast shake-up and a split storyline
Ever since those final notes of "Don't Stop Believing" in the Glee pilot, rival networks have tried repeatedly to replicate the show's success. Most have failed
New Directions pays homage to the King of Pop, and critics seize the opportunity to quote one of the episode's many Jackson songs: It was "Bad"
A witty, energetic, and focused kick-off to season three encourages critics who'd lamented that the hit Fox series had lost its mojo
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week