opinion briefs on this topic
The high court appears ready to uphold parts of a controversial law that the president opposes, which could be a major setback for his re-election campaign
The high court is back in the national spotlight, taking on an illegal immigration case that will likely be just as divisive as the fight over ObamaCare
Team Obama was hoping the high court would put the controversial issue on the back burner as the 2012 election heats up. No dice
A hidden-camera TV show reveals ordinary citizens taking a stand against racial profiling. What does this say about Arizonans' immigration beliefs?
Arizona's "toughest sheriff" says Mexican drug cartels are offering $1 million for his murder. Is this a PR-stunt or proof that his hard-line tactics work?
It's xenophobic and unconstitutional, but Arizona's effort to deny citizenship to the American-born children of illegal immigrants is actually a good idea — for immigrants and natives.
The president wants immigration reform, and says Arizona has taken a step in the wrong direction. Is the state's new law really "ill-conceived" and "unenforceable"?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 gender options
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
Subscribe to the Week