It's unlikely the king of search was privy to top-secret intel
iPhone-5-toting tech bloggers are feeling wistful after a glitzy new Android commercial
The search giant is asking the FCC to keep quiet about a recent filing about testing a radio network. What are they hiding?
The search giant is getting swamped by warrantless requests for users' information
An investigation into whether the search giant was unfairly burying competitive sites in its search results ends with Google emerging unscathed
The search giant releases some surprising new stats on its growing social network
The king of search unveils the latest in a line of products meant to take a bite out of Apple's dominant market share
Shares slide after the company releases disappointing third-quarter profits
The search giant's ascension in mobile and Microsoft's recent slide have positioned Google behind only Apple
Chairman Eric Schmidt says the company has no immediate plans to bring Google Maps to Apple's App Store, much to the annoyance of iOS users
With Facebook and Apple stumbling, Google's share price is on a tear, obliterating concerns that the search giant's best days are behind it
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week