opinion briefs on this topic
It's unlikely the king of search was privy to top-secret intel
iPhone-5-toting tech bloggers are feeling wistful after a glitzy new Android commercial
The search giant is asking the FCC to keep quiet about a recent filing about testing a radio network. What are they hiding?
The search giant is getting swamped by warrantless requests for users' information
An investigation into whether the search giant was unfairly burying competitive sites in its search results ends with Google emerging unscathed
The search giant releases some surprising new stats on its growing social network
The king of search unveils the latest in a line of products meant to take a bite out of Apple's dominant market share
Shares slide after the company releases disappointing third-quarter profits
The search giant's ascension in mobile and Microsoft's recent slide have positioned Google behind only Apple
Chairman Eric Schmidt says the company has no immediate plans to bring Google Maps to Apple's App Store, much to the annoyance of iOS users
With Facebook and Apple stumbling, Google's share price is on a tear, obliterating concerns that the search giant's best days are behind it
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- 35 classy slang terms for naughty bits from the past 600 years
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- How America's unions can reinvent themselves in the new economy
Subscribe to the Week