opinion briefs on this topic
It's unlikely the king of search was privy to top-secret intel
iPhone-5-toting tech bloggers are feeling wistful after a glitzy new Android commercial
The search giant is asking the FCC to keep quiet about a recent filing about testing a radio network. What are they hiding?
The search giant is getting swamped by warrantless requests for users' information
An investigation into whether the search giant was unfairly burying competitive sites in its search results ends with Google emerging unscathed
The search giant releases some surprising new stats on its growing social network
The king of search unveils the latest in a line of products meant to take a bite out of Apple's dominant market share
Shares slide after the company releases disappointing third-quarter profits
The search giant's ascension in mobile and Microsoft's recent slide have positioned Google behind only Apple
Chairman Eric Schmidt says the company has no immediate plans to bring Google Maps to Apple's App Store, much to the annoyance of iOS users
With Facebook and Apple stumbling, Google's share price is on a tear, obliterating concerns that the search giant's best days are behind it
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- How any actor (even a really nice one) can play a truly evil villain like King Joffrey
Subscribe to the Week