opinion briefs on this topic
According to a worrying new study, one in four women misdiagnoses herself by plugging her symptoms into a search engine
Imagine having directions and calendar reminders beamed directly in front of your eyeballs. Google's Star Trek-inspired frames promise to do just that
Google's self-driving car takes a man lacking 95 percent of his vision out for a spin. Is this the future of transportation?
The debut of the long-awaited challenger to Dropbox, the leading "cloud" provider, might be a few weeks away. But will people actually use Google's new storage system?
The search giant snags a patent that might let Larry Page and Co. listen in on your future phone calls
The world's dominant search engine is going to try to actually answer your questions, not just serve you pages upon pages of blue links
Saroo Brierley was only 5 when a train zoomed him hundreds of miles from home. It took 25 years and a technological revolution for him to get back
Later this year, Android smartphones will reportedly start boasting a robotic assistant that can talk its way through Gmail and Google Maps
No one is spending much time on the search giant's new digital playground. Has Google+ officially failed?
The search king says it's serious about insuring its users' privacy, but doubts persist
The search giant deployed a special code to bypass Apple's privacy settings — and track millions of users' surfing habits
The internet search giant is setting its crosshairs on your living room. Would an Android-powered home catch on?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week