The News Corp. tycoon accuses the internet search king of profiting from links to sites that steal movies and music
The search giant will now include pertinent data from your Google+ network with its search results
The tech giant's chief grabs a top honor, but critics question whether he deserves it
In an interview with an Italian newspaper, chairman Eric Schmidt revealed plans for the company's first tablet device. Should Apple be worried?
Since opening its service up to any and everyone, the social networking site has seen a huge growth spurt... but it's still tiny compared to Facebook
In testimony before a Senate panel, CEO Eric Scmidt maintains that his company does no evil. Competitors beg to differ
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The week's best photojournalism
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week