opinion briefs on this topic
The search giant has rocked the tech world with a huge deal to acquire the mobile-phone hardware manufacturer. Should Apple be scared?
Watch out, Twitter. The new social network is looking to get Hollywood on its side
Google+ is a potential challenger to Facebook's dominance. Too bad the Google network's most popular user is Mark Zuckerberg — the boss of its biggest rival
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
- Girls on Film: Stephen Frears' pioneering platform for older actresses
- How Vanessa became Jacob
Subscribe to the Week