The search giant has rocked the tech world with a huge deal to acquire the mobile-phone hardware manufacturer. Should Apple be scared?
Watch out, Twitter. The new social network is looking to get Hollywood on its side
Google+ is a potential challenger to Facebook's dominance. Too bad the Google network's most popular user is Mark Zuckerberg — the boss of its biggest rival
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What if The Purge was real?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
Subscribe to the Week