Microsoft and Facebook are teaming up to try and crush Google in the potentially lucrative social search market
It's considered unsportsmanlike to find the answers to quizzes and puzzles using search engines, but that's not the case with a new challenge launched by Google itself
A new study shows that Gmail users are more likely to be young, thin, career-minded men, while Yahoo! is more typically home to overweight, older women
The ubiquitous department store managed to bamboozle Google's search rankings for several months. Has Google lost its touch?
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week