Microsoft and Facebook are teaming up to try and crush Google in the potentially lucrative social search market
It's considered unsportsmanlike to find the answers to quizzes and puzzles using search engines, but that's not the case with a new challenge launched by Google itself
A new study shows that Gmail users are more likely to be young, thin, career-minded men, while Yahoo! is more typically home to overweight, older women
The ubiquitous department store managed to bamboozle Google's search rankings for several months. Has Google lost its touch?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- How Hillary Clinton's 'smart power' turned Libya into a dumpster fire
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- A trick for better lunch sandwiches
Subscribe to the Week