Microsoft and Facebook are teaming up to try and crush Google in the potentially lucrative social search market
It's considered unsportsmanlike to find the answers to quizzes and puzzles using search engines, but that's not the case with a new challenge launched by Google itself
A new study shows that Gmail users are more likely to be young, thin, career-minded men, while Yahoo! is more typically home to overweight, older women
The ubiquitous department store managed to bamboozle Google's search rankings for several months. Has Google lost its touch?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
Subscribe to the Week