The tech giant debuts Google Instant — a search function that updates queries as you type. It's impressive... but does anyone want it?
Dell is flirting with the idea of putting a Google operating system on some of its laptop computers. Is that a big deal?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
- Barack Obama's futile attempt to be a modern-day George Washington
Subscribe to the Week