The tech giant debuts Google Instant — a search function that updates queries as you type. It's impressive... but does anyone want it?
Dell is flirting with the idea of putting a Google operating system on some of its laptop computers. Is that a big deal?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week