The White House's move is a good first step toward bringing Iran to the bargaining table
Clashes break out on the streets of Tehran over the country's economic tailspin, and some wonder whether Iran's leaders can maintain control
Iranian leaders are refusing to curb their nuclear program despite punishing sanctions and the threat of war. Do they want a fight?
Israel warns that the clock is ticking, and that Iran is dangerously close to acquiring nuclear weapons. Is a long-feared military clash looking more and more likely?
The Israeli premier slams the White House for being weak on Iran, thrusting himself into one of the most controversial foreign policy debates of the 2012 race
Renewed negotiations between Iran and six other countries are off to a rocky start. Here's how leaders could ensure that diplomacy prevails this time around
This weekend, Iranian leaders will try to hash out their differences with Western powers. Only the most persistent optimists expect a true breakthrough
Absent total war, the day after an Israeli attack on Iran would see a flurry of conventional spycraft, cyber-snooping, and frantic diplomacy
Israel is eager to launch a military strike against Iran's nuclear facilities — and Obama seems equally eager to talk the Israeli prime minister out of it
Days before a highly anticipated summit with Israel's prime minister, Obama vehemently insists that he's serious about preventing Tehran from acquiring nukes
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week