A Norwegian who allegedly murdered nearly 100 people cited several American writers in his lengthy anti-Muslim, anti-immigration manifesto
The perpetrator of Oslo's twin massacres isn't an Islamist, as many suspected, but a homegrown extremist looking to strike a blow against Islam
U.S. officials are nearly sure a drone strike killed one of Pakistan's most-wanted jihadists. Just how badly would this cripple terrorists?
The Pakistani Taliban claims responsibility for a pair of suicide bombings Friday that killed at least 80. Are these attacks really connected to bin Laden's death?
In the wake of America's slaying of bin Laden on Pakistani soil, each country fails to suppress its frustration with the other
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- How to live a long life, according to science
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week