A Norwegian who allegedly murdered nearly 100 people cited several American writers in his lengthy anti-Muslim, anti-immigration manifesto
The perpetrator of Oslo's twin massacres isn't an Islamist, as many suspected, but a homegrown extremist looking to strike a blow against Islam
U.S. officials are nearly sure a drone strike killed one of Pakistan's most-wanted jihadists. Just how badly would this cripple terrorists?
The Pakistani Taliban claims responsibility for a pair of suicide bombings Friday that killed at least 80. Are these attacks really connected to bin Laden's death?
In the wake of America's slaying of bin Laden on Pakistani soil, each country fails to suppress its frustration with the other
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- The best books we read in 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week