A Norwegian who allegedly murdered nearly 100 people cited several American writers in his lengthy anti-Muslim, anti-immigration manifesto
The perpetrator of Oslo's twin massacres isn't an Islamist, as many suspected, but a homegrown extremist looking to strike a blow against Islam
U.S. officials are nearly sure a drone strike killed one of Pakistan's most-wanted jihadists. Just how badly would this cripple terrorists?
The Pakistani Taliban claims responsibility for a pair of suicide bombings Friday that killed at least 80. Are these attacks really connected to bin Laden's death?
In the wake of America's slaying of bin Laden on Pakistani soil, each country fails to suppress its frustration with the other
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week