Pundits place their bets for Sunday afternoon's big game, and psychic members of the animal kingdom weigh in, too. Will Dutch pragmatism or Spanish flair prevail?
Take our reader poll: Was it wrong for FIFA, soccer's international governing body, to let North Korea compete in the World Cup?
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
Subscribe to the Week