opinion briefs on this topic
Pundits place their bets for Sunday afternoon's big game, and psychic members of the animal kingdom weigh in, too. Will Dutch pragmatism or Spanish flair prevail?
Take our reader poll: Was it wrong for FIFA, soccer's international governing body, to let North Korea compete in the World Cup?
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
Subscribe to the Week