opinion briefs on this topic
Pundits place their bets for Sunday afternoon's big game, and psychic members of the animal kingdom weigh in, too. Will Dutch pragmatism or Spanish flair prevail?
Take our reader poll: Was it wrong for FIFA, soccer's international governing body, to let North Korea compete in the World Cup?
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
The history of Santa Claus: 7 interesting facts
- The secrets of happy families
- Have scientists unearthed the first 'gay caveman'?
Subscribe to the Week