Pundits place their bets for Sunday afternoon's big game, and psychic members of the animal kingdom weigh in, too. Will Dutch pragmatism or Spanish flair prevail?
Take our reader poll: Was it wrong for FIFA, soccer's international governing body, to let North Korea compete in the World Cup?
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
Subscribe to the Week