Pundits place their bets for Sunday afternoon's big game, and psychic members of the animal kingdom weigh in, too. Will Dutch pragmatism or Spanish flair prevail?
Take our reader poll: Was it wrong for FIFA, soccer's international governing body, to let North Korea compete in the World Cup?
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
Subscribe to the Week