Team USA almost sealed a historic comeback win against Slovenia in today's World Cup, but a contentious ref's decision meant they must settle for a tie
Fake North Korean fans, illegal Dutch miniskirts, and a Brazilian Twitter hoax. The drama behind the scenes at the World Cup is almost as scintillating as the action on the pitch
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week