Team USA almost sealed a historic comeback win against Slovenia in today's World Cup, but a contentious ref's decision meant they must settle for a tie
Fake North Korean fans, illegal Dutch miniskirts, and a Brazilian Twitter hoax. The drama behind the scenes at the World Cup is almost as scintillating as the action on the pitch
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
Subscribe to the Week