Bloomberg says 100 product designers are hammering away at a new curved-glass computer for your wrist
No cheap iPhone, the Galaxy S III's screen is "awful," and more revelations from the Apple CEO's mouth
Anyone want an iWatch?
How does the Punk'd alum fare as the legendary Apple CEO?
Apple met or beat analyst forecasts and sold record numbers of iPhones and iPads last quarter. So why is its stock down?
Why help a key competitor? Two words: Advertising and data
Two alleged crooks managed to nab a truckload of Apple gear in a plot lifted right from the film Goodfellas
Cook purged two top executives at the company, his most emphatic decision yet to move beyond the shadow of Steve Jobs
Tim Cook and Co. pull the curtains off a 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display, a razor-thin iMac, and a little tablet you may have heard about...
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week