opinion briefs on this topic
Some are heralding the Apple co-founder's fortune as proof the capitalist system works. Not if that means comparing him to Goldman Sachs, say others
After the visionary Apple co-founder's death was announced, Twitter users spread the news with 10,000 tweets per second — and they weren't alone
Apple's Steve Jobs died Wednesday at age 56, after a long battle with pancreatic cancer. A sampling of remembrances, grief, and tributes
The world's largest company is noticeably absent from the venerable financial index
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week