Plans for a reality TV show starring the recently rescued 16-year-old sailor are up in the air after her father scrapped talks with a production company. Is Sunderland worthy of TV stardom?
Some are calling teen sailor Abby Sutherland's survival at sea "inspirational," but, to Joanna Weiss at The Boston Globe, it's a nothing but a sobering cautionary tale
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week