The actress admits to an affair, prompting her live-in boyfriend and Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson to move out. With traumatized fans bemoaning the split, is the franchise at risk?
A bloody vampire war is brewing, and finally Twilight fans and increasingly less-skeptical critics get a peek at the action-packed conclusion to the inescapable franchise
The tween idol is trading in her trademark role as a chaste vampire girlfriend for a racy romp in Jack Kerouac's On the Road. Does she pull it off?
In a groan-inducing clip, Bella is transformed into a red-eyed vampire eager to chow down on an innocent deer
Most critics are panning the latest Twilight flick. But one says the vampire melodrama is surprisingly good
Fairytale wedding? Check. Honeymoon passion? Check. Gruesome, life-threatening pregnancy? Naturally
Hooray! Kids are devouring books, says Nicole Russell in The American Spectator. Too bad the books they favor are worthless, violent, and execrably written
You'd have to pay me to pick up another Twilight novel, says Dana Stevens at Slate. But the new film Eclipse offers real insight into what it's like to be a teenage girl
Kristen Stewart made waves yesterday when she compared celebrity to rape. She's hardly the first to claim that fame is not a box of chocolates
With the opening of the latest "Twilight" film comes furor over the lead character
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- California's epic drought
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
Subscribe to the Week