opinion briefs on this topic
A 90-year-old grandma takes virtual reality for a spin, an 84-year-old plays Call of Duty for the first time, and more
As baby boomers retire and health costs soar, Medicare and Social Security are devouring the federal budget
Going for a walk could be the key to staying sharp well into old age
The anti-inflammatory medicine may just help keep the brain's gears turning
A new four-in-one cocktail of cardiovascular medications could help prevent heart attacks and stroke in adults over the age of 50
A massive $100 million study is underway to test Crenezumab, an injection which just might change the way we approach the brain disease
Millions of elderly Americans suffer from Alzheimer's. And listening to tunes from their salad days could help them unearth old memories — and make new ones
It turns out that one way to help keep Grandma's mind fresh might be getting her to battle dragons online
- The secrets of happy families
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Will John Kerry's foreign policy successes undercut Hillary Clinton?
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- Cue scary music: Cockroaches that can survive New York winters reach the U.S.
Subscribe to the Week