opinion briefs on this topic
The Nevada Tea Partier broke into song at a recent rally — drawing howls of laughter from her liberal critics
The Nevada Tea Partier who fumbled a golden opportunity to oust Sen. Harry Reid in 2010 has a new political goal. Will she have better luck running for the House?
The Democratic leader is facing criticism for referring to a female colleague as the "hottest member" of the Senate. Will voters care?
Battling to keep his Nevada Senate seat, Reid unleashes one of his hardest-hitting ads to date. Will it work?
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
- The toughest question for 2016 Democratic presidential candidates
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
Subscribe to the Week