The Nevada Tea Partier broke into song at a recent rally — drawing howls of laughter from her liberal critics
The Nevada Tea Partier who fumbled a golden opportunity to oust Sen. Harry Reid in 2010 has a new political goal. Will she have better luck running for the House?
The Democratic leader is facing criticism for referring to a female colleague as the "hottest member" of the Senate. Will voters care?
Battling to keep his Nevada Senate seat, Reid unleashes one of his hardest-hitting ads to date. Will it work?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Girls on Film: 5 things that need to happen before Hollywood will ever truly change
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
Subscribe to the Week