The Nevada Tea Partier broke into song at a recent rally — drawing howls of laughter from her liberal critics
The Nevada Tea Partier who fumbled a golden opportunity to oust Sen. Harry Reid in 2010 has a new political goal. Will she have better luck running for the House?
The Democratic leader is facing criticism for referring to a female colleague as the "hottest member" of the Senate. Will voters care?
Battling to keep his Nevada Senate seat, Reid unleashes one of his hardest-hitting ads to date. Will it work?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week