opinion briefs on this topic
The Nevada Tea Partier broke into song at a recent rally — drawing howls of laughter from her liberal critics
The Nevada Tea Partier who fumbled a golden opportunity to oust Sen. Harry Reid in 2010 has a new political goal. Will she have better luck running for the House?
The Democratic leader is facing criticism for referring to a female colleague as the "hottest member" of the Senate. Will voters care?
Battling to keep his Nevada Senate seat, Reid unleashes one of his hardest-hitting ads to date. Will it work?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week