opinion briefs on this topic
The Nevada Tea Partier broke into song at a recent rally — drawing howls of laughter from her liberal critics
The Nevada Tea Partier who fumbled a golden opportunity to oust Sen. Harry Reid in 2010 has a new political goal. Will she have better luck running for the House?
The Democratic leader is facing criticism for referring to a female colleague as the "hottest member" of the Senate. Will voters care?
Battling to keep his Nevada Senate seat, Reid unleashes one of his hardest-hitting ads to date. Will it work?
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
Subscribe to the Week