Critics are split on the moody, choppy final episode of the AMC drama's action-packed season, which leaves Don Draper pondering the question "Are you alone?"
AMC's drama has built much of its season around a Jaguar plotline — highlighting unreliable vehicles and lecherous car execs — and the automaker is feeling the pain
Don Draper's new wife performs a competely unexpected burlesque routine, immediately earworming a '60s French song into fans' heads. What was that ditty, anyway?
A long 17 months after its discombobulating season four finale, AMC's drama finally returns Sunday night. Here's why the new episode is worth the wait
The creator of the retro AMC drama confesses that he knows how the series will conclude — with a flashforward to modern day
Fans fear that AMC has spent so much money on Don Draper and Co. that it won't have enough left over to maintain its other hit series
A disagreement over advertising is one of the main sticking points holding up the fifth season of the acclaimed AMC show that's set in an ad agency
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- The economics of Halloween: By the numbers
Subscribe to the Week