Critics are split on the moody, choppy final episode of the AMC drama's action-packed season, which leaves Don Draper pondering the question "Are you alone?"
AMC's drama has built much of its season around a Jaguar plotline — highlighting unreliable vehicles and lecherous car execs — and the automaker is feeling the pain
Don Draper's new wife performs a competely unexpected burlesque routine, immediately earworming a '60s French song into fans' heads. What was that ditty, anyway?
A long 17 months after its discombobulating season four finale, AMC's drama finally returns Sunday night. Here's why the new episode is worth the wait
The creator of the retro AMC drama confesses that he knows how the series will conclude — with a flashforward to modern day
Fans fear that AMC has spent so much money on Don Draper and Co. that it won't have enough left over to maintain its other hit series
A disagreement over advertising is one of the main sticking points holding up the fifth season of the acclaimed AMC show that's set in an ad agency
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week