A disappointing opening weekend at the box office jeopardizes the future of David Fincher's Hollywood adaptation of Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy
Millions of women helped make Stieg Larsson's book a blockbuster success. So why does early tracking indicate that females don't plan on seeing the movie?
The Swedish retailer will soon flood stores with clothes inspired by edgy heroine Lisbeth Salander. Brilliant marketing — or just strange?
An extended look at David Fincher's adaptation of the best-selling novel previews Rooney Mara's take on Lisbeth Salander, a haunting score, and much more
Have the right haircut, numerous piercings, and bleached eyebrows convincingly turned Rooney Mara into the Stieg Larsson heroine, Lisbeth Salander?
Yes, say new reports, Stieg Larsson did write another book — apparently set in the Canadian arctic. Will fans will ever get to read it?
The 25-year-old is the surprise choice to play Lisbeth Salander in the Hollywood version of "The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo." But what else do we know about her?
Unfiltered, real-time commentary from the world at large
Devotees of Stieg Larsson's hit 'Millennium' novels are making pilgrimages to the many real-life Swedish locations featured in the books
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week