A disappointing opening weekend at the box office jeopardizes the future of David Fincher's Hollywood adaptation of Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy
Millions of women helped make Stieg Larsson's book a blockbuster success. So why does early tracking indicate that females don't plan on seeing the movie?
The Swedish retailer will soon flood stores with clothes inspired by edgy heroine Lisbeth Salander. Brilliant marketing — or just strange?
An extended look at David Fincher's adaptation of the best-selling novel previews Rooney Mara's take on Lisbeth Salander, a haunting score, and much more
Have the right haircut, numerous piercings, and bleached eyebrows convincingly turned Rooney Mara into the Stieg Larsson heroine, Lisbeth Salander?
Yes, say new reports, Stieg Larsson did write another book — apparently set in the Canadian arctic. Will fans will ever get to read it?
The 25-year-old is the surprise choice to play Lisbeth Salander in the Hollywood version of "The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo." But what else do we know about her?
Unfiltered, real-time commentary from the world at large
Devotees of Stieg Larsson's hit 'Millennium' novels are making pilgrimages to the many real-life Swedish locations featured in the books
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week