opinion briefs on this topic
The former U.N. secretary-general says the former secretary of State was always skeptical of the evidence he used to justify the war in Iraq
Nearly nine years after the Iraq invasion, a North Carolina paratrooper became the last member of the U.S. military to sacrifice his life in the war
The last U.S. troops drove out of Iraq on Sunday, effectively ending the war. But the battle over the controversial conflict's legacy is only beginning
After nearly a decade, the war is almost over. What will happen to Iraq after the last American troops leave at the end of the year?
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
Subscribe to the Week