opinion briefs on this topic
The former U.N. secretary-general says the former secretary of State was always skeptical of the evidence he used to justify the war in Iraq
Nearly nine years after the Iraq invasion, a North Carolina paratrooper became the last member of the U.S. military to sacrifice his life in the war
The last U.S. troops drove out of Iraq on Sunday, effectively ending the war. But the battle over the controversial conflict's legacy is only beginning
After nearly a decade, the war is almost over. What will happen to Iraq after the last American troops leave at the end of the year?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The end of academic freedom?
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- Jimmy Fallon switches mouths with Tina Fey on The Tonight Show, and it's terrifying
Subscribe to the Week