opinion briefs on this topic
The former U.N. secretary-general says the former secretary of State was always skeptical of the evidence he used to justify the war in Iraq
Nearly nine years after the Iraq invasion, a North Carolina paratrooper became the last member of the U.S. military to sacrifice his life in the war
The last U.S. troops drove out of Iraq on Sunday, effectively ending the war. But the battle over the controversial conflict's legacy is only beginning
After nearly a decade, the war is almost over. What will happen to Iraq after the last American troops leave at the end of the year?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week