opinion briefs on this topic
The former U.N. secretary-general says the former secretary of State was always skeptical of the evidence he used to justify the war in Iraq
Nearly nine years after the Iraq invasion, a North Carolina paratrooper became the last member of the U.S. military to sacrifice his life in the war
The last U.S. troops drove out of Iraq on Sunday, effectively ending the war. But the battle over the controversial conflict's legacy is only beginning
After nearly a decade, the war is almost over. What will happen to Iraq after the last American troops leave at the end of the year?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- The last racial taboo
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
Subscribe to the Week