opinion briefs on this topic
The New York Times shines a spotlight on the anti-Islamic blogger who helped fuel the "Ground Zero mosque" flap. What did we learn?
The press collectively wrings its hands over a Florida preacher's on-again-off-again Koran-burning stunt
Taliban leaders say the heated debate is driving recruits into their arms. Should we believe them?
A Christian pastor who's been called Islamophobic, homophobic, and worse is setting up shop two blocks from Ground Zero. Anyone organizing a protest yet?
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- The case for killing law school
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- Putin's risky bet in eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week