The New York Times shines a spotlight on the anti-Islamic blogger who helped fuel the "Ground Zero mosque" flap. What did we learn?
The press collectively wrings its hands over a Florida preacher's on-again-off-again Koran-burning stunt
Taliban leaders say the heated debate is driving recruits into their arms. Should we believe them?
A Christian pastor who's been called Islamophobic, homophobic, and worse is setting up shop two blocks from Ground Zero. Anyone organizing a protest yet?
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week