opinion briefs on this topic
Moderate Muslim bridge-builder or secret terrorist enabler? Here's a guide to the Iman who instigated plans for the controversial Park51 Islamic center
Take our reader poll: The New York Times’ Frank Rich says opposition to the proposed mosque near Ground Zero is undermining our troops' efforts in Afghanistan. Agree?
Mosque supporters say the former president could ease tensions by reminding people we're not at war with Islam
Take our reader poll: President Obama has defended the Constitutional right of Muslims to build the "Ground Zero mosque." Was that a political error?
The proposed "Ground Zero Mosque" is proof that Muslims haven't yet joined mainstream American culture, say some commentators
The president has entered the discussion over the proposed Islamic community in downtown Manhattan, angering both critics and supporters of the project
Prominent Republicans are pushing to stop an Islamic center from being built near Ground Zero. Where's the Democratic counterargument?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
Subscribe to the Week