Moderate Muslim bridge-builder or secret terrorist enabler? Here's a guide to the Iman who instigated plans for the controversial Park51 Islamic center
Take our reader poll: The New York Times’ Frank Rich says opposition to the proposed mosque near Ground Zero is undermining our troops' efforts in Afghanistan. Agree?
Mosque supporters say the former president could ease tensions by reminding people we're not at war with Islam
Take our reader poll: President Obama has defended the Constitutional right of Muslims to build the "Ground Zero mosque." Was that a political error?
The proposed "Ground Zero Mosque" is proof that Muslims haven't yet joined mainstream American culture, say some commentators
The president has entered the discussion over the proposed Islamic community in downtown Manhattan, angering both critics and supporters of the project
Prominent Republicans are pushing to stop an Islamic center from being built near Ground Zero. Where's the Democratic counterargument?
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
Subscribe to the Week