Moderate Muslim bridge-builder or secret terrorist enabler? Here's a guide to the Iman who instigated plans for the controversial Park51 Islamic center
Take our reader poll: The New York Times’ Frank Rich says opposition to the proposed mosque near Ground Zero is undermining our troops' efforts in Afghanistan. Agree?
Mosque supporters say the former president could ease tensions by reminding people we're not at war with Islam
Take our reader poll: President Obama has defended the Constitutional right of Muslims to build the "Ground Zero mosque." Was that a political error?
The proposed "Ground Zero Mosque" is proof that Muslims haven't yet joined mainstream American culture, say some commentators
The president has entered the discussion over the proposed Islamic community in downtown Manhattan, angering both critics and supporters of the project
Prominent Republicans are pushing to stop an Islamic center from being built near Ground Zero. Where's the Democratic counterargument?
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week