The Federal Communications Commission is urging the Federal Aviation Administration to enable "greater use" of tablets and e-readers during flights
Flying could become a little safer if Japan's new bomb-sniffing technology takes off
It's almost unheard of for a row of seats to come unbolted on a passenger jet. And yet, American has suffered three such incidents in three days
The Department of Homeland Security is reportedly developing a new scanner that can detect everything from traces of gun powder to adrenaline levels
Researchers worry that antiquated seating standards no longer match up with our expanding waistlines
Travelers rejoice as the government reconsiders much-hated rules requiring passengers to turn off their gadgets during taxi, takeoff, and landing
A pregnant 17-year-old is grounded because of a decorative pistol design on her handbag. Another epic TSA misfire?
With holiday travel season upon us, many fliers are questioning whether they must truly shut down their iPads before takeoff
The days of walking through security checkpoints in your socks might be ending. Too soon or long overdue?
Pilots' "automation addiction" has apparently increased the risks of flying, reports the AP — but the problem is flummoxing authorities
Jean Weber says her 95-year-old mother was subjected to an embarrassing airport security ordeal — though the TSA denies wrongdoing
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week