At just 1,000 years old, W49B is thought to be the beginnings of a little-observed phenomenon
Deep Space Industries claims the space rock flying by Friday could be worth its weight in gold
NASA says a space rock half the size of a football field will zip past us on Feb. 15
Mankind's quest to live among the stars gets a little more realistic with the advent of 3D printing
Deep Space Industries sees dollar signs in the stars
Astronomers are geeking out over a streaking object called ISON
Meet KOI 172.02 — a potentially wet exoplanet just a tiny bit bigger than our own
Meet Apophis — a giant space rock named after an Egyptian demon
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
Subscribe to the Week