Hint: We probably wouldn't nuke it
The hot little planet's north pole is covered in enough ice to bury Washington, D.C., under two and a half miles of frozen water
Say hello to Kappa Adromedae b, a world so big it defies conventional classification
NASA releases startling footage of a dual set of solar prominences
The natural wonder will hit any given spot on the planet just once every 375 years. On Wednesday, that lucky patch was in northern Australia
In 2010, astronomers spotted the beginnings of a massive maelstrom that has grown to encircle the ringed planet
Luke Skywalker's home of Tatooine, with its two suns, is suddenly more than just science fiction
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week