New research suggests that a giant celestial missile, much like the one that killed off dinosaurs, nearly did the same to humans a century ago
A new time-lapse video answers a compelling question: What's it like to drive on Mars?
Many people have been lucky enough to see an aurora from Earth, but how many have seen one from space?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Rise of the machines
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week