New research suggests that a giant celestial missile, much like the one that killed off dinosaurs, nearly did the same to humans a century ago
A new time-lapse video answers a compelling question: What's it like to drive on Mars?
Many people have been lucky enough to see an aurora from Earth, but how many have seen one from space?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
Subscribe to the Week