The X-37B spacecraft's "classified" mission is a real mystery. Will it launch spy satellites? A secret space weapon?
The first cosmic census of our galaxy says that we are surrounded by 50 billion planets, including half a billion on which life could exist
A giant burst of magnetic energy from the sun is zapping the earth. Here's why we may not come out unscathed
The clutter of broken satellites and abandoned rockets in our orbit is reaching a "tipping point," say scientists. Luckily, the Japanese have a solution
The space agency has identified dozens of planets that may be hospitable to earthlings. Could intelligent life be living on one of them?
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week