The X-37B spacecraft's "classified" mission is a real mystery. Will it launch spy satellites? A secret space weapon?
The first cosmic census of our galaxy says that we are surrounded by 50 billion planets, including half a billion on which life could exist
A giant burst of magnetic energy from the sun is zapping the earth. Here's why we may not come out unscathed
The clutter of broken satellites and abandoned rockets in our orbit is reaching a "tipping point," say scientists. Luckily, the Japanese have a solution
The space agency has identified dozens of planets that may be hospitable to earthlings. Could intelligent life be living on one of them?
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
Subscribe to the Week