Promising the GOP four more years of Bush-era tax rates may be the key to successfully inking a deal on the debt ceiling
The unemployment rate is stubbornly high, the national debt is ballooning, and many Americans are despondent over their finances. Are the Bush tax cuts to blame?
Dozens of wealthy liberals are urging President Obama to kill their Bush-era tax cuts. Are they being patriotic or political?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
Subscribe to the Week