A bigger grin, but more grays...
Obama spent much of his first term trying to bridge the ideological divide. Now he's taking a different tack
To liberals, Obama is a hapless bungler when it comes to high-stakes negotiations. But the president is a ruthless operator in the conservative mind
Speaker John Boehner says he's done with one-on-one talks with the president. Maybe it's time for the feeling to be mutual
It looks like the president is caving in on taxes
Now the NRA can rely on widespread animus to Obama to crush the renewed push for tighter gun laws
"These tragedies must end"
"We've endured too many of these tragedies in the past few years"
If you think being asked "Why can't you be more like your sibling?" is bad, imagine being told to embrace your inner FDR
With Obama handily winning re-election, some extreme conservatives are groping for other means to unseat him
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week