A bigger grin, but more grays...
Obama spent much of his first term trying to bridge the ideological divide. Now he's taking a different tack
To liberals, Obama is a hapless bungler when it comes to high-stakes negotiations. But the president is a ruthless operator in the conservative mind
Speaker John Boehner says he's done with one-on-one talks with the president. Maybe it's time for the feeling to be mutual
It looks like the president is caving in on taxes
Now the NRA can rely on widespread animus to Obama to crush the renewed push for tighter gun laws
"These tragedies must end"
"We've endured too many of these tragedies in the past few years"
If you think being asked "Why can't you be more like your sibling?" is bad, imagine being told to embrace your inner FDR
With Obama handily winning re-election, some extreme conservatives are groping for other means to unseat him
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week