A bigger grin, but more grays...
Obama spent much of his first term trying to bridge the ideological divide. Now he's taking a different tack
To liberals, Obama is a hapless bungler when it comes to high-stakes negotiations. But the president is a ruthless operator in the conservative mind
Speaker John Boehner says he's done with one-on-one talks with the president. Maybe it's time for the feeling to be mutual
It looks like the president is caving in on taxes
Now the NRA can rely on widespread animus to Obama to crush the renewed push for tighter gun laws
"These tragedies must end"
"We've endured too many of these tragedies in the past few years"
If you think being asked "Why can't you be more like your sibling?" is bad, imagine being told to embrace your inner FDR
With Obama handily winning re-election, some extreme conservatives are groping for other means to unseat him
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week