The president no longer has to worry about getting votes, so he should start addressing the politically problematic things he ignored in his first term
The 44th president has long been the target of misinformation, smear campaigns, and outright, bald-faced lies
The president faces an angry backlash after he refers to a "Polish death camp"... instead of a "Nazi death camp in German-occupied Poland"
The president surely knows that protecting a threatened Chinese activist is the right thing to do. But sadly, it seems he lacks the resolve to truly follow through
The president is many things to many people, especially to those who edit The Week magazine. Here's a review of how our covers have metaphorically made over Obama
Vintage footage of the young law student standing up for minority rights goes viral — and inspires a "gotcha!" from the Right
For the first time this year, President Obama opens up to the media at the White House, hitting his GOP rivals on everything from Iran to women's issues
In an interview with Ebony, Jackson shares his views on the American political system. Not everyone is appreciative
Despite The Washington Post's rather preposterous claim, this president is not the nation's most divisive ever. Not even close
The Arizona governor and the president get off on the wrong foot as soon as he steps off his plane in Phoenix
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week