Tuesday's State of the Union had one of the lowest reading comprehension levels in decades. Did the president dumb things down too much?
The president hammers the theme of economic fairness, tells a cringe-worthy joke about spilt milk, and targets Mitt Romney — without ever mentioning him by name
The commander-in-chief was sagging in the polls for months. What's helping him bounce back?
The president's diagnosis of our economic ailments is spot on. But his prescription is quack medicine
Critics claim to get inside Obama's head, and proclaim that the president is an indecisive failure. Nothing could be farther from the truth
His jobs plan blocked by the GOP, President Obama is unveiling a slew of executive orders to juice the economy without involving his Beltway nemeses
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- Immigration, charity, and conservatives' unholy assault on Glenn Beck
Subscribe to the Week