Tuesday's State of the Union had one of the lowest reading comprehension levels in decades. Did the president dumb things down too much?
The president hammers the theme of economic fairness, tells a cringe-worthy joke about spilt milk, and targets Mitt Romney — without ever mentioning him by name
The commander-in-chief was sagging in the polls for months. What's helping him bounce back?
The president's diagnosis of our economic ailments is spot on. But his prescription is quack medicine
Critics claim to get inside Obama's head, and proclaim that the president is an indecisive failure. Nothing could be farther from the truth
His jobs plan blocked by the GOP, President Obama is unveiling a slew of executive orders to juice the economy without involving his Beltway nemeses
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
Subscribe to the Week