opinion briefs on this topic
After sparking controversy with a bizarre comparison, the singer is permanently booted from Monday Night Football
The president urges black leaders to stop grumbling about the lousy economy and march with him to fix it
In a group photo with world leaders, Obama's waving hand blocks the face of Mongolia's president — and incites a fresh round of internet ridicule
As the president's approval numbers continue to crater, the White House hopes Obama's plan to fight unemployment will reverse the trend
A master of foreign policy must confront the march of the economic morons to evade the 41st president's fate
A delighted New York Post points out that President Obama is vowing to fight U.S. unemployment while riding in a bus made by Quebecois workers
Gallup says Obama's approval ratings are continuing their historic, summertime decline. How worried should Democrats be?
- How the vitamin industrial complex swindled America
- Fox News has already lost its War on Christmas
- Robots are the not-too-distant future of war
- Based on a true story? Fact-checking 6 Oscar contenders
- Why does China's Moon Rover exhibit show a nuclear mushroom cloud over Europe?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show stick up for Boehner and other 'RINOs'
- Why liberals soured on President Obama in 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week