After sparking controversy with a bizarre comparison, the singer is permanently booted from Monday Night Football
The president urges black leaders to stop grumbling about the lousy economy and march with him to fix it
In a group photo with world leaders, Obama's waving hand blocks the face of Mongolia's president — and incites a fresh round of internet ridicule
As the president's approval numbers continue to crater, the White House hopes Obama's plan to fight unemployment will reverse the trend
A master of foreign policy must confront the march of the economic morons to evade the 41st president's fate
A delighted New York Post points out that President Obama is vowing to fight U.S. unemployment while riding in a bus made by Quebecois workers
Gallup says Obama's approval ratings are continuing their historic, summertime decline. How worried should Democrats be?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week