opinion briefs on this topic
After sparking controversy with a bizarre comparison, the singer is permanently booted from Monday Night Football
The president urges black leaders to stop grumbling about the lousy economy and march with him to fix it
In a group photo with world leaders, Obama's waving hand blocks the face of Mongolia's president — and incites a fresh round of internet ridicule
As the president's approval numbers continue to crater, the White House hopes Obama's plan to fight unemployment will reverse the trend
A master of foreign policy must confront the march of the economic morons to evade the 41st president's fate
A delighted New York Post points out that President Obama is vowing to fight U.S. unemployment while riding in a bus made by Quebecois workers
Gallup says Obama's approval ratings are continuing their historic, summertime decline. How worried should Democrats be?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Time Warner Cable is raising your monthly rate again
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- 2 proven ways to increase your willpower — courtesy of the Cookie Monster
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- How do you weaponize a rabbit?
Subscribe to the Week