A local GOP official and Tea Partier in Orange County, Calif., is under fire for sending around a 'heinous' email
Some say the Republican congressman should have condemned a supporter who questioned him about assassinating the president
The president spoke about his own faith and journey to God at Thursday morning's National Prayer Breakfast. What was behind this surprisingly emotional move?
President Obama's words honoring the Arizona shooting victims met with nearly universal approval. Will that help restore his power to lead?
Penned by a mystery author, a "Primary Colors"-style novel about the future of the Obama administration will soon hit shelves. Who's behind it?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week