opinion briefs on this topic
A local GOP official and Tea Partier in Orange County, Calif., is under fire for sending around a 'heinous' email
Some say the Republican congressman should have condemned a supporter who questioned him about assassinating the president
The president spoke about his own faith and journey to God at Thursday morning's National Prayer Breakfast. What was behind this surprisingly emotional move?
President Obama's words honoring the Arizona shooting victims met with nearly universal approval. Will that help restore his power to lead?
Penned by a mystery author, a "Primary Colors"-style novel about the future of the Obama administration will soon hit shelves. Who's behind it?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week