The president and Republicans worked together in the closing days of the 111th Congress. But will the good feelings last into 2011?
How did Obama, Harry Reid, and the Democrats manage to score so many victories between the election and Christmas?
Minor ailments are practically a requirement for the modern president. Here are a few notable examples from recent years
In his first post-election interview, President Obama admitted some mistakes — but failed to impress either the Left or the Right
Obama was lucky that the financial crisis hit right before the 2008 election, says Hendrik Hertzberg in The New Yorker. When the GOP wins the House, it will be because his luck ran out
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week