The president and Republicans worked together in the closing days of the 111th Congress. But will the good feelings last into 2011?
How did Obama, Harry Reid, and the Democrats manage to score so many victories between the election and Christmas?
Minor ailments are practically a requirement for the modern president. Here are a few notable examples from recent years
In his first post-election interview, President Obama admitted some mistakes — but failed to impress either the Left or the Right
Obama was lucky that the financial crisis hit right before the 2008 election, says Hendrik Hertzberg in The New Yorker. When the GOP wins the House, it will be because his luck ran out
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- The week's best editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week