The president and Republicans worked together in the closing days of the 111th Congress. But will the good feelings last into 2011?
How did Obama, Harry Reid, and the Democrats manage to score so many victories between the election and Christmas?
Minor ailments are practically a requirement for the modern president. Here are a few notable examples from recent years
In his first post-election interview, President Obama admitted some mistakes — but failed to impress either the Left or the Right
Obama was lucky that the financial crisis hit right before the 2008 election, says Hendrik Hertzberg in The New Yorker. When the GOP wins the House, it will be because his luck ran out
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why Japan is turning to high-tech floating islands to solve its energy needs
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week