Kerry sailed through his Senate confirmation. Now he faces the world — and the ghost of his rock star predecessor
As Clinton prepares to step down, a look back at her tenure as America's top diplomat
The president and his outgoing secretary of state sit down with CBS's Steve Kroft for a rare joint interview
The secretary of state gives Ron Johnson of Wisconsin the hair-dryer treatment
The second inaugural is rarely memorable, but President Obama can defy history on Jan. 21, and maybe even change it
This is no quirk. Democrats have long been vulnerable on military matters
The illegible handwriting of President Obama's pick for his next Treasury secretary has become an instant punchline
Is he warm and cuddly? Calculatingly secretive? Enter the graphologists...
From a bubbling fight over inaugural Champagne to anti-gay pastors, the upcoming, low-key inauguration isn't exactly low-drama
Get to know President Obama's nominee to head the Pentagon
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Pope Francis' American problem
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week