Kerry sailed through his Senate confirmation. Now he faces the world — and the ghost of his rock star predecessor
As Clinton prepares to step down, a look back at her tenure as America's top diplomat
The president and his outgoing secretary of state sit down with CBS's Steve Kroft for a rare joint interview
The secretary of state gives Ron Johnson of Wisconsin the hair-dryer treatment
The second inaugural is rarely memorable, but President Obama can defy history on Jan. 21, and maybe even change it
This is no quirk. Democrats have long been vulnerable on military matters
The illegible handwriting of President Obama's pick for his next Treasury secretary has become an instant punchline
Is he warm and cuddly? Calculatingly secretive? Enter the graphologists...
From a bubbling fight over inaugural Champagne to anti-gay pastors, the upcoming, low-key inauguration isn't exactly low-drama
Get to know President Obama's nominee to head the Pentagon
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why America is duty-bound to help Iraqi Christians
- Why I choose not to be rich
Subscribe to the Week