Kerry sailed through his Senate confirmation. Now he faces the world — and the ghost of his rock star predecessor
As Clinton prepares to step down, a look back at her tenure as America's top diplomat
The president and his outgoing secretary of state sit down with CBS's Steve Kroft for a rare joint interview
The secretary of state gives Ron Johnson of Wisconsin the hair-dryer treatment
The second inaugural is rarely memorable, but President Obama can defy history on Jan. 21, and maybe even change it
This is no quirk. Democrats have long been vulnerable on military matters
The illegible handwriting of President Obama's pick for his next Treasury secretary has become an instant punchline
Is he warm and cuddly? Calculatingly secretive? Enter the graphologists...
From a bubbling fight over inaugural Champagne to anti-gay pastors, the upcoming, low-key inauguration isn't exactly low-drama
Get to know President Obama's nominee to head the Pentagon
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week