Kerry sailed through his Senate confirmation. Now he faces the world — and the ghost of his rock star predecessor
As Clinton prepares to step down, a look back at her tenure as America's top diplomat
The president and his outgoing secretary of state sit down with CBS's Steve Kroft for a rare joint interview
The secretary of state gives Ron Johnson of Wisconsin the hair-dryer treatment
The second inaugural is rarely memorable, but President Obama can defy history on Jan. 21, and maybe even change it
This is no quirk. Democrats have long been vulnerable on military matters
The illegible handwriting of President Obama's pick for his next Treasury secretary has become an instant punchline
Is he warm and cuddly? Calculatingly secretive? Enter the graphologists...
From a bubbling fight over inaugural Champagne to anti-gay pastors, the upcoming, low-key inauguration isn't exactly low-drama
Get to know President Obama's nominee to head the Pentagon
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week